Frequently Asked Questions:
- What if I do not want to continue after agreement expires?
- What if there is a loss due to Natural calamity during lease period?
- What If I do not want to continue during the contract period?
- Is there any locking period in this Investment?
- Is our money safe with Neemsboro?
Ans: Member is free to choose between Re-agreement or Leaving the Unit after initial agreement expires.
Ans: After 12yrs of cultivation, the Sandalwood, Malabar Neem& Mahogany from entire unit is sold at once. The amount generated will be divided by the number of trees in the unit and shared among all the members.
Ans: The Member can sell his land, but the lease will be forced with new Owner.
Ans: Crop Sharing agreement of 12 years is done between the Member and Company.
Ans: Once the land gets registered immediately, your investment is safe. You are a Land owner